A questionnaire identifying the fear of the exam.
the fear of the exam.
1. How can you characterize your condition before any examinations.
□ Fear of failure
□ Dizziness, tremor of limbs, sweating of hands
□ Bad work of thinking in consequence of the outflow of blood to vital organs
□ Heart rate
□ I'm worried about how I'll look, what I'll wear.
□ I'm worried that members of the commission and examiners will think about me
□ I think about successful exams of other people who, in my opinion, know the subject better than I do.
□ There are problems with speech, or sore throat, or difficulty with the work of the speech apparatus.
□ I try not to think about the exam, to distract myself.
□ I can not concentrate, thoughts move in the direction of secondary tasks.
□ I forget the text and the words.
□ I just can not find time for classes and preparation.
□ I'm attracted to the examiner, I look through his biography, a page in Facebook.
□ Decided to do a new sport or hobby.
□ I pay a lot of attention to relationships with people of the opposite sex, I fell in love.
□ I concentrate on an intimate life with a partner.
□ I read a lot about the successful experience of other people in passing this exam.
□ On the day of the exam, I can not eat.
□ I do not sleep on the eve of the exam.
□ I meet with friends, I go to parties.
□ I often quarrel with close people on the eve of the exam.
2. Do you know how to reduce the impact of fear of the exam on you and how not to let it hinder your activity.
3. If so, what are the methods can be used to reduce the impact of fear of the exam on you and how not to let it hinder your activity.
4. What literature and Internet sources on the topic of fear of exams you can list.
5. Which of the listed methods do you use to cope with the excitement on the eve of the exam.
□ I go to church and pray to God.
□ Constantly adjust to the result and mentally visualize it.
□ I do not allow myself to compare myself with others either mentally or verbally.
□ I do not competing with others, in any form.
□ I buy a new dress and do a haircut in the salon.
□ I do not allow myself to think about the members of the commission as individuals, only about their position. I try to guess the course of their thoughts as specialists.
□ I do special exercises psychologically preparing me for the exam.
□ If it’s possible, I perform small projects from other activities to raise self-esteem, for example, needlework, minor repairs, gardening.
□ If it is possible, I finish not completely done tasks.
□ I do not tell anyone about my plans, and I try to talk about it as little as possible.
□ I try as often as possible to do a thorough cleaning of the house and in my things.
□ I read literature, watch broadcasts, go to events that set me up for the exam.
□ I try to learn before going to bad, so that the work on preparation would continue in my sleep.
□ I do not permit myself to distract, suppress, tell anyone about the successes of others. Communicate to the accomplishment of important tasks.
□ I'm trying to cooking for myself something delicious and eat well before the exam.
□ I avoid contact with loved ones, try to go somewhere before the exam.
6. What methods of learning do you apply to prepare for the exam.
For example, repeated repetition of the material reading, rewriting, pronouncing, recording and listening on the recorder. Work out the material in small pieces in random order. Learning the basic rules of the subject.
7. What groups of methods of preparation for exams you can allocate. Classify them.
8. What printed and Internet publications on the topic of preparation for the exam you can call.
9. How many hours a day do you think should be spent on preparing for the exam.
10. Describe the very essence of the process of examination. Choose concepts that describe this process:
- The exam is a form of organizing the learning process on which the explanation and fixing of the material occurs.
- The exam is the process of interaction between the examiner and the educational material in the course of which the exhaling master the training program.
- An examination is a process in which the level of possession of certain skills is revealed.
- The exam is part of the learning process, which reveals the result of the learning process.
- The exam is the process of identifying the necessary qualities and checking their compliance with certain requirements.
- The exam is the struggle of applicants for the right to better prepare for it and thus learn the subject.
- the result of the exam depends on the order in which the students come in. With the first will be compared the rest. In the middle, not full preparation will be noticeable less. The last applicant, as a rule, is not compared to anyone.
- the more complex the exam structure, the more accurate will be the assessment of the examiner. □
- The exam is a struggle between the examiner and the examiner for a score.
- the exam is a struggle between the examiner's allies, the examiner and the obstacles to mastering the material, based on a great interest in the subject.
- the examiner is a specialist who reveals the level of knowledge of the subject of the examiner.
- the examiner is obliged to give an independent assessment of the examiner's knowledge and skills, his duties do not include assistance and moral support.
- The examiner must independently defend his knowledge and skills in the exam.
- preparation for the exam begins with the moment of making a decision on his surrender.
- the excitement before the exam gains the greatest power from the moment of determining its date.
- before the exam, many examiners may fall under the influence of various kinds of temptations, which hinder their concentration on the subject.
- The exam reveals more opportunities for a person who successfully passed it.